Middle Biscuit Chicken Casserole
This recipe is quick and easy to make from precooked food. I made it yesterday and it has creamy delicious flavor.
1 package of Tomato & Basil Seasoned Chicken, cooked and cut into bite size pieces or 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breast cooked and cut into bite size pieces.
2 10 oz packages of Green Gaint Simply Steam Broccoli & Zesty Cheese Sauce, cooked
1 ½ cups of cooked grits
8 ozs of sour cream
1 can of cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup french fried onions
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray/grease a casserole baking dish.
3. Combine grits, soup and sour cream in a mixing bowl.
4. Add broccoli cheese packages to mixing bowl mixture. Stir in gently.
5. Pour broccoli bowl mixture into greased casserole dish.
6. Add cooked cut up chicken.
7. Cover chicken with 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
8. Top with french fried onions.
9. Cook for 20 t0 25 minutes, until golden brown.